Monday, November 27, 2017

Final post here

 

I no longer post here since 2017! 

This blog is an archive. 

For most current updates:

IG:@samchen.art

Website: https://sites.google.com/view/samchen/

After some encouragement from a few artist friends (especially @chongenart!), I've decided to open an Instagram account.

Hope that it will make me a little more active, and to practice more. I feel like I am hitting another plateau in my progress. Being mostly self-taught, with few local painter friends here, can be very frustrating and discouraging at times, especially because I was so against the idea of being on social media. IG has connected me with some friends, both old and new. Feeling more inspired by all the great art from all around the world!

This is probably my last post here, but I will keep this blog as an archive, of this few years of struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment